Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bored


Weather: Sunny
Level of Happiness: 59%
Phew… without realizing much, it is already one month since I was back from KL. I can describe my life over here with five words, “十年如一日!” Oh ya… I haven’t talk about my working experience before. Since I need not write any training report to college, I rather post it on my blog.


One question that you will surely ask me, “What product actually you are working with?” Well… I’m dealing with Butterfly Package every day. Don’t ask me about the name, maybe the package looks like a butterfly with 40 pins beside it. Actually I’m having all the related documents that I copied from the company, but I dare not show it out to public or else later a lot of troubles will be arisen. Moreover, my pen-drive is full of viruses due to the stupid PC in the company!


The engineers have asked me this question, “Yong, why are you alone here? How about your friends?” According to them, last time the trainee came in by whole class, more than 15 trainees together, but now only I myself alone here. Haiz~ I have no choice since many of my friends prefer doing part-time job outside rather than doing the boring job in the factory.


Luckily I met an Indian technician that is new hired. Now, at least I’m not so lonely over there. I have learnt a lot from him. He told me how he attended the interview in this company. Oh no….the questions seem like so easy that I have learnt before but I just cannot answer since I already forgotten all the theories… =.=’ Last Thursday, I saw them changing the UV-light bulb in the machine. The technician told me this, “Yong, see this. Although this light bulb looks beautiful as it looks like crystal, so shinny~ it is poisonous! Next time no matter where you are going, remember this general theoryà Beautiful things are dangerous!” How true is that statement?


Working days seem like so meaningless to me as I only left few hours for myself. Although my official working hours is until 5:30pm, the moment that I reach home already 6++ or even 7, sometimes I plan to go jogging after works, but usually fail. Haha…this time I must change my plan. I’ll straight away go to the gym in the company after work! I must fully utilize the facility over there before I leave~ yeah~


Someone has told me this, “The money that you spent is only considered as your own money.” I feel sad that I seldom have any chance to spend my hard-earned money since I seldom go out for shopping. Most of my friends already went to elsewhere, study and study…. Only left me alone doing my training in my hometown. Who can understand my feeling right now? T_T”

4 comments:

  1. wow working is btr thn study lorrr...
    why u went for training de?

    ReplyDelete
  2. every course sure got industrial training one rite...erm...same same lo...study is pressure but exciting, working is boring but relax...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. diu you lah... Tell me early early mah. I also no ppl accompany me go out ar.. A few time i go out by myself~ watch movie alone, go buy equipment alone.... Come lah. We appointment next wednesday after work queensbay watch movie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can..no problem, next time no nid to go alone d^^

    ReplyDelete