Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The 60D with my Nice B'day and X'mas Celebration



Weather: Sunny
Level of Happiness: 80%

I’m sorry that I promised to make another update in the last post as I have been busy throughout the time. Please don’t feel that I was so enjoyable in the past as I have posted so many photos in fb. That was a kind of relaxing activities after a boring weekend and I must say that I can’t stay in the house for two days in the weekend even how busy was me.

Talking about camera, it is almost 20 days since I bought my 60D with only a normal lens. However, throughout the experience in photo shooting, I proud to say that I did not make a wrong choice!! I don’t see any need to buy a lens that enables me to zoom far away. Perhaps my skill is not to that level yet :P

I felt contented for having so much of nice photos during my b’day celebration with all my relatives and all my dear friends. I was hesitating in the past whether not to spend such a big amount of money to invest for a good camera as I can have both normal digital camera and new smart phone at the same time. However, personally, I think that nothing is more important than your ability to capture every past wonderful experience in your life. Perhaps after 20 years, when you are able to retrieve all the nice memories from your photos while others can’t, RM3.4k of investment is nothing at all! Nothing is more important than memories! Remember that. ;-)



Yesterday was Christmas Eve and I’m sure that my friends and I were having a great moment in Genting Highland. After attending years of celebration, at gurney, bukit bintang etc, celebrating a x’mas celebration at the highland will be definitely a different experience, especially in such a cool place where you won’t squeeze like sardine and sweat like hell.



The study life in TARC College is going to end soon and I have to make use of this opportunity to capture every moments of life with my 60D (I’m so happy with her ;P). Before I end, merry x’mas to all of you and have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment