Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Complicated Feeling


Weather: Sunny
Level of Happiness: 70%


It’s is over…yes..it’s finally over. Two weeks of torture and suffer finally came to the end. During the exam, my life was like hell! Early in the morning have to go to library to study until night, back to home have to continue to do revision till midnight, and the worst is….. when I was having my meal, I would still thinking of the exam, feeling nervous the whole day… The feeling is hardly expressed in words, unless you have really experienced before.

Talking about the exam, the subject that I worry the most is Control System Engineering1, that I can’t find any question that can promise me more than 20 marks, every easy question was paired with a hard question and causing me to choose the WRONG question!!! After I came out from the exam hall then only I regret that I didn’t choose the question properly. That was the biggest and the most stupid MISTAKE that I made in this exam.

Ok..let’s forget about the bad thing. It’s all over and no point to cried over spoilt milk. The happiest moment during the past two weeks was the moment that I handed up the last paper on Saturday. It was the real day of celebrating Merdeka for us compared to 31-August.

Few days after the exam, it seems like most of my friends are going back to hometown. For me, I have to postpone my holiday as I have to work full-time on my FYP. I should feel relax and happy after the exam, but suddenly I feel so lonely here and I hate this feeling!!! I wish that I can progress faster and able to go back Penang soon. I really miss everything in hometown!!!! Gambate Yong!

No comments:

Post a Comment