Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My ‘H0liday’


Weather: Sunny
Level of Happiness: 78%

Yeah~finally I have the mood to continue to this post here. Just after the exam, we headed to Tao located at Sunway Giza, Damansara for our dinner and also celebrating for our holiday. Basically, the dishes are almost same with the one in Autocity, but one thing different is that there are another corner for tepanyaki and sashimi. As usual, I ordered my favourite dishes, tempura sets, ‘biskut kola’ (direct translation from mandarin…swt), scallops and cheese crab-sticks.

To my surprise, I met C.maine n Noel during the Tao dinner. Yes…I’m really surprise. I still remember on that day 11am, I looked at my watch and suddenly thought that they are finishing their exam and should be going out to celebrate at the moment. It was like a dream~


Yeah~(photo of the year)..*like*^^


My favourite~ *like*

On Friday, Choon poh’s family were coming to KL and I took that opportunity to travel with them. We went to a lot of places, such as KLCC, Batu Caves, Kepong, Taman Layang-layang and Petaling Street. My photography skill was seriously brushed up during the trip as I was the main photographer during the trip. Yeah~Thanks to Poh~
Before going out, we snapped a ‘family’ photo & I like this photo too^^.



Quite short for this time as I’m quite sleepy now..C ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment