Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Awakening

Weather: Sunny
Level of Happiness: 78%



7-1=6…oh..haha..still have 6 weeks to go, don’t worry! I’m still not getting into the mood of study yet. Enjoying my holiday-life every day, I never bother about my assignments & tutorial questions yet because I think that I should have enough time to study later…. until I received a call from my friend just now. My friend asked me about the math questions and luckily I am still able to answer him based on my understanding (I have not done my revision yet!..oh no). Looks like all my friends already started their homework and only left me still ‘blur-blur-ing’ around, like sleeping-beauty. OMG. Hey… CY, it’s time to wake up!!!

Later, I had my dinner at Coffee Island, gurney drive. I ordered a set of Chicken Cordon Bleu and a cup of Iced Peppermint Paddy Mocha Latte. While waiting for the order to be served, I took my time to surf the internet by using the computer provided there. Wow…I found a lot of software being installed in the computer, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop etc. There may be either one of the cases below: 1st, the boss must be very rich, being able to purchase so many licensed-software to let the customers use. 2nd, those software are not genuine (pirated version). Hahaha… It is so silly to mention about this right?

Ting tong…oh…yeah…that was my Chicken Cordon Bleu. Yummy… In my opinion, enjoying the delicious food at such a wonderful environment is considered as one of the most enjoyable activities.

After my dinner, I tried to do some revision …ya..ya… Try only! Hehe… Just a few seconds of study, I felt uneasy. I had come across these statements:

A Registered Engineer shall not falsify his qualifications or permit misrepresentation of his or his associates’ qualifications. He shall not misrepresent or exaggerate his responsibility in or for the subject matter of prior assignments. Brochures or other presentations incident to the solicitation of employment shall not misrepresent pertinent facts concerning employers, employees, associates, joint ventures’ or past accomplishments.

Hey, boss! Apa ni, baca pun tak faham macam mana pi memorize pulak! Before that, I thought that engineers must only be polite, responsible, friendly, honest…etc… but now, all code code code…. Section 1, section II, Section III…..alehluya… bla~bla~bla~ OMG….

Ok..ok..I know ..I know. This is time for me to wake up. It is the situation just like the Snow White is finally waked up after she is kissed by the prince but something different is that this situation is not the happy ending like the tale. It is just the beginning.

I think I have written a lot of things today,, maybe the coffee is too powerful and make me so awake now…haha~ Anyway, I still have to stop now. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment