Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What's A Day

Weather: Sunny

Level of Happiness: 60% (13 March)

Yesterday, I went for a swim again after class. At 4.30pm, the weather was still very hot. However, I cannot just sit there to wait until sunset. So, I had no choice, but have to jump into the pool and swim continuously. Around 5pm, suddenly came a lot of students and the pool suddenly seemed to be very crowded. I was wondering where were those chimpanzee came from. I think yesterday is the most students I have ever seen in the pool at my college!

The pool was so crowded until accidents might happen. I was swimming to the right and one of my friends was swimming from the right. Without knowing the existence of each other, we still swam very fast until we hit each other. Luckily no one has injured. Perhaps, next time they should employ police traffic to take care of the swimmers in the pool. Hahaha…

At 5.45pm, the weather still remained very hot and I had to leave, to prevent sunburn and traffic jam as well. In fact, it has no space for you to swim also.~ However, things did not go as smooth as I thought. I thought I am so clever to leave early in order to reach home early, but I still stuck in the traffic jam for more than one hour!!! @#%#@&$@#*@!!

At night, I was not feeling well, probably due to allergy. I went to clinic and the doctor asked me what had I eaten in these few days and I was not able to answer, because I had actually eaten quite a lot of delicious food! I think maybe is the seafood in Sushi King that caused to so sick.
After taking the medicine, I felt drowsy and went to sleep quite early. zzzzZZZZ…… ~.~

1 comment:

  1. FOOD KING~
    take care youself la~
    maybe u swallow poison also feel delicious~
    haha!!
    hope u recover fastly la~

    ReplyDelete