Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

KL Trip

Weather: Sunny

Level of Happiness: 82%


yuhoo~ I’m back!!! Here are the summary of the trip:

After we reached KL, we went to Berjaya Times Square for our lunch. Not much pp there and we just walked around before check-in to the hotel. Omg….No time for SHOPPING!!!! wasted…wasted…!!!!

TARC, KL Main Campus
Next, we went to TARC by LRT and bus. We spent about 1 hour there. Wow..the college is damm BIG!!!! Although we got the location map of tarc, we still find it hard to move to the correct destination and we even lost in the campus!!! The campus consists of tennis court, football field, basketball court, library, DKA-Z, Tutorial Classes, Hostel, Club House, Swimming pool etc~




Honestly to say that, I’m not so satisfy with the environment and facilities inside the campus. My friend keep complaining to us when we moved from one place to one place, “Oh My God, why the campus looks……”, “OMG, why the classes looks so XXX…”, “OMG why the office is like….”, “OMG, why the lecture hall ….!!!”….. haha…looks like we have a lot of things to comment. However, some of things really impressed me, ie the SwImMinG pOoL !!!! wuhoo….i like it!! There is an Olympic-sized swimming pool… it will be good if I can swim there every evening!!! but I’m not sure how much per entry…erm…so …it will be better if u can help me to pay ~ thx ya~ haha….

KLCC
Then, we reached KLCC. This is the OnLy place that we have enough time to really look around. We visited the shops like ROOM, Nike, adidas, fcuk, PDI etc. Haha….We spent approx. 2.5 hours there. We had our dinner there as well.

Life in TARC
Again, we back to Wangsa Maju. This time we were going to have a look about the hostel and the lifestyle of tarc students. We visited a condo nearby and I really like it. After walking out from the condo, there is a mamak stall outside and many students sitting there to enjoy their ‘teh-tarik’ and watching the football match showing on the big-screen TV. Further, you will see another Chinese coffee shop & restaurants which fully occupied by the teenagers, perhaps they are from tarc as well. The whole street looks very busy and I’m sure that you will never feel boring if you stay there!!!

Night-life at Bukit Bintang
Finally, we reached Bukit Bintang again at 10pm. Wow…looking from the LRT station, we could see that the roadside are full with pedestrians. Looks like 10pm is still consider early in Bukit Bintang!!!! Then, we just walked around there and had a look on some interesting performances, such as the break dance performed by some of the teenagers which had attracted quite a number of people to see. Then we enjoyed our supper there as well. yUmMy!!! I can say confidently that the food at the roadside is much more delicious than the food that we had just eaten in KLCC~ Who says that the mouth-watering food must be expensive? If we have a chance to go there, I will probably suggest that we have our supper there. erm….but of course, YoU TrEaT!!! hahahha~

We also went into one of the shop in Bukit Bintang to buy some biscuits as well. Finally, all of us went back to our hands full with the big and small plastic bags. Alamak…..we really look like a group of unties from China… buying this and that…. But, since I hardly come to KL, so, if I can’t buy anything, I will definitely feel sorry to myself…Consequently, my wallet is the one who suffer. haha…~ ~

Back to Penang
We went to the bus station on the next day after our breakfast. Walking inside, I really felt uneasy about the noise came from those people who sell the bus ticket. They made me felt uncomfortable. Luckily my mood is quite good at the moment, or else I will definitely give them a ‘double-slap’ on their face. hahahahaha~

How about the bus? Erm…I better don’t express my view here. I don’t want to pollute my blog with those bad words. pls forgive me..haha~

After we reached in pg, we went to Qb. Why? Maybe we do not have sufficient time to shop in KL, so we continue in Penang izzit?….haha..no no…of course no!! The main purpose is to have our lunch at Kim Gary. HOhohO….

In summary, I’m quite happy with the trip although I had missed out a lot a lot of places to visit, such as mid-valley, 1-U, the curve, sunway pyramid, genting highland. Nvm, my holiday is still long time to go, maybe I will have a chance to go again. hahaha…(oh no…. dreaming again, swt)

All the photos already posted in facebook. :-) That’s all. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment