Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Steamboat @ BM

Weather: Rainy
Level of Happiness: 80%


Yesterday, my friends and I went to Bukit Mertajam again. However, this time we went there by car and I was the driver, unlike the last trip that we went there by ferry. The traffic yesterday was so smooth as it only took us 20 minutes to reach the AEON Seberang Jaya City shopping mall.

Since we went there on Tuesday, there were only a few customers in the shopping mall. The atmosphere there was very calm. We could see many shopkeepers sitting outside their shop and chatting with each other.

When we were waiting for our friends from BM, we went upstairs to play snooker (actually we only know how to play pool, but we can’t find it there, no choice~). As we do not really know how to play the game, you could see a lot of funny actions from all the monkeys there at the moment. OMG….

At 6pm, we began to go for our steamboat. However, we took quite a long time to wait for our Very Important Person, YB to arrive and finally caused us to reach our destination at 8pm. To our surprise, we are still the 1st group of customers there. Perhaps 8pm is still considered early for people at BM to have their dinner.






This is the place recommended by our friend since most of them want to try the venison (deer meat) in the restaurant. Overall, the food and the environment over there are quite ok. I like the fish the most. I think the shop assistants were also commenting to each other about our capabilities to finish up 3 plates of fish slices provided in that restaurant. Wow.. Even I also felt shocked about this.

At 9pm, the karaoke was ready. Since there were a few people celebrating their birthday there, we sang the birthday song together with them. Finally, we were rewarded a big piece of tiramisu birthday cake. Thanks a lot! :-)

Our friend, Big Poh would not miss the opportunity to sing some of his favorite songs. Some of my naughty friends even forced me so sing. Hey.. not because I don’t want to sing, but I have to take care of the benefits of the shopkeeper. If later all the customers run away, even I stay there to wash all the plates also not enough to cover their loss… so…sorry la….hahahaha… Maybe next time in red-box or green box or whatever box la..….

After that, a girl sitting next to us also grabbed some time to present a song. Her good-singing voice already enough to hang ours’ head in shame!! OMG!!! Hey, JoeQ, you think I don’t know that you were peeping at the girls for the whole night! (oh no…sorry sorry…Yyn...i’m just joking….joking only…hahaha)

Now I will like to take this opportunity to thanks all my friends for being so enthusiastic to bring us anywhere in BM. I appreciate every gathering that we had before. All the photos will be posted in facebook soon. Bye~

3 comments:

  1. lolx... seeing our classmate like a reunion... I miss out the fun part...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. go eat no jio me, siennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn y all boyboy one? y no galgal?????????? so discriminate one you all, beh sien meh all boyboy???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat sienzzz!!...got one girl ma....u didn't c mie?? hor...u die liao...i tell her... hahaha~ u la! ask u to intro some to us ma, since u know so many rite?..kekekeke^^

    ReplyDelete